Saturday, April 24, 2010

Background: Keep On Going!

Today I am preparing for my fifth and final deposition. February 2, 2010 at 10:00 AM in Los Angeles, California will be a day of positive changes. I ask myself, HOW DID MY STORY BEGIN? As I reflect back to August 31, 2005, the start of what would be the most horrific nightmare of my life, I can’t help but reflect on all the tragic events that started from a surgery, and how all parties have shameless denied their responsibilities. A lawsuit has been filed against all parties:


1. The surgeon who allegedly refused to review my medical records before surgery!

2. The recovery room nurse who allegedly took me into a bank while bandaged from head to waist and under heavy sedation, allegedly withdrew $19,000.00 from my account without my consent.

3. Also implicated in the lawsuit is a well-known bank that sold the note to a collection company which harassed me for 4 1/2 years and ruined my credit.

In addition, though not mentioned in the lawsuit, the law enforcement agencies in Los Angeles dropped the ball at every turn.

The next step of this massive lawsuit is the deposition of the nurse, Kita Stovall, taken by me Margie Shepherd, Plaintive, on February 22, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.

I am no stranger to adversity. I have again summoned my strength to rebuild my life and fight back against the unjust actions of corporate America and the medical establishment. Using my DNA formula for success, I claim TENACITY as my working tool.

My inspirational message is both timely and on target in a world that is permeated with despair. My DNA for success formula gives people the much needed tools to develop a roadmap to reclaim hope, grow inner strength, gain great clarity, and restore their dignity when plagued by adversity and challenged by travesty.

In my opinion, the people in general have had their spirit broken and their personal belief in the American Dream destroyed. I know that to be a true statement because I am one of those people. However, unlike so many, for more than four ½ years, I chose to fight. It is my intention to help restore the belief in the American Dream. However, to really restore it, the people need to believe they make the difference.

We need to begin to dig the ditches, to lay the brick, and build the foundation. The foundation will hold not only the promises from the administration, but the accomplishments of the people. I’m a little girl from nowhere, but this is my mission - my inner strength grows daily, my clarity is clear, but most of all, my level of dignity has been restored.

As you follow the Blog and story, you will discover who each of the perpetrators are by name. I will share my thoughts on the lawsuit and the defendants and I INVITE YOU TO SHARE YOUR COMMENTS WITH ME.

We all must “Keep on Going!”

No comments:

Post a Comment